When the garden flowers, baby, are dead, yes
– 当花园的花朵,宝贝,死了,是的
And your mind, your mind is so full of red, full of red
– 而你的心灵,你的心灵是如此充满了红色,充满了红色
Tears are running down
– 眼泪都流了下来
They’re all runnin’ down your breast
– 他们都在你的胸膛里跑来跑去
And your friends, baby
– 还有你的朋友,宝贝
They treat you like a guest
– 他们对待你就像对待客人一样
When the truth is found to be lies
– 当真相被发现是谎言时
And all the joy within you dies
– 你内心所有的快乐都会消逝
Don’t you want somebody to love?
– 你不想有人爱吗?
Don’t you need somebody to love?
– 你不需要有人去爱吗?
Wouldn’t you love somebody to love?
– 难道你不爱一个人去爱吗?
You better find somebody to love
– 你最好找个爱的人

Bir yanıt yazın
Yorum yapabilmek için oturum açmalısınız.