If I lay my head down on you, would it be, would it be too late?
– 如果我把头埋在你身上,会不会太晚了?
Cuz’ you were my protection, from the rain inside
– 因为你是我的保护,不受里面的雨的伤害
Made me feel loved like the old days, yeah
– 让我感觉像过去一样被爱,是的
But I can’t blame you, baby it’s me that’d done wrong
– 但我不能怪你,宝贝,是我做错了
Cuz’ I broke the skies that shine above.
– 因为我打破了上面闪耀的天空。
But I can’t live, oh without you, love you, and it’s hard to breath
– 但我活不下去,哦,没有你,爱你,很难呼吸
When you’re not near
– 当你不在附近
But I can’t lie here beside you, besides you,
– 但除了你,我不能躺在你身边,
Cuz’ you steal my soul when you leave
– 因为你离开时偷走了我的灵魂
Set me free baby, set me free baby.
– 让我自由宝贝,让我自由宝贝。
I need some one to hold me, wrap their arms and
– 我需要一个抱着我,抱着他们的手臂,
Embrace the air I breathe. Cuz’ you were my shelter,
– 拥抱我呼吸的空气。 因为你是我的避难所,
Now the heart you hold is somebody else’s baby
– 现在你抱着的心是别人的宝贝
Now I can’t love you baby if you don’t,
– 现在我不能爱你宝贝,如果你不,
But I stay in love, in love, with you.
– 但我仍然爱着你,爱着你。
Oh yes I do.
– 哦,是的,我知道。
But I can’t live, oh without you, love you,
– 但我不能生活,哦,没有你,爱你,
And it’s hard to breath when you’re not near
– 当你不在附近的时候,很难呼吸
But I can’t lie here beside you, besides you,
– 但除了你,我不能躺在你身边,
Cuz you steal my soul when you leave
– 因为你离开时偷走了我的灵魂
Set me free baby, Oh set me free baby.
– 让我自由宝贝,哦,让我自由宝贝。
Don’t you know that I can’t, no I can’t, live, oh without you,
– 难道你不知道,我不能,不,我不能,生活,哦,没有你,
Love you, and it’s hard to breath when you’re not near
– 爱你,当你不在身边的时候很难呼吸
Oh yes it is!
– 哦,是的!
But I can’t lie here beside you, besides you,
– 但除了你,我不能躺在你身边,
Cuz you steal my soul when you leave
– 因为你离开时偷走了我的灵魂
Set me free babe, set me free babe.
– 让我自由宝贝,让我自由宝贝。

Bir yanıt yazın
Yorum yapabilmek için oturum açmalısınız.